Sunset fishing tour along the Sorrento Coast
A unique experience that will remain forever in your heart, an evening aboard the “SalBoat” to learn to fish between the stars and the lights of the boats. An amazing and exciting fishing night.
Fishing tour by night
At 18.30, transfer from your hotel to the port of Marina Grande, Sorrento. Board the “SalBoat” and leave for the fishing post. Whilst en route you will be briefed on the fishing techniques and the use of the traditional tools. When the sun goes down we offer the Italian prosecco for a romantic cheer. After fishing, we stop in one of the Sorrento’s bay for an unbelievable dinner with traditional Napoli’s dishes. Return to Sorrento at approximately 11.00 pm and transfer back to the hotel.
We will give you a ride to/from the port; the transfer costs 5€ (free if from/to the city center)
Dinner & drinks
Sunset behind Ischia
We will sail in the late afternoon to enjoy the romantic sunset behind the Island of Ischia
Sunset fishing tour along the Sorrento Coast itinerary
Take a look at the map to discover the points of interest of the boat trip. Click on the pins for more details. All our boat trips depart from Marina Grande, in Sorrento.
- Transfer from/to your hotel in Sorrento
- Boat tour as described above
- English speaking skipper
- Fishing activity
- Professional fishing rods and long-line with 200 hooks
- Swimming and snorkeling equipment: liloes, floating-tubes, arm-bands for children
- Bottled water, soft drinks
- Dinner on-board based on local bio products
- Possibility of tasting the day’s fishing catch
- It is advisable to wear non-slip shoes
- Alcoholic beverages, such as local wine and beer, are available on sale
- Minimum 2 pax
- In case of bad weather, the Captain reserves right to postpone the boat trip or refund the paid amount