Escape the busy city and board the “SalBoat” for an evening boat tour. After an unforgettable swim in the Gulf of Sorrento and a toast at sunset, we will have typical products dinner together.
Sunset boat tour
Board the “SalBoat” and start of navigation along the Sorrento Coast at 18.30. When the Sun goes down, after a refreshing dip, we offer the Italian prosecco for a romantic cheer. We will stop in one of the Sorrento’s bays for an unbelievable dinner with traditional Napoli’s dishes. Return to Sorrento approximately at 20.30 and transfer back.
Free from pick-up points; 5€ from hotels in Sorrento; 10€ from hills & neighboring villages
You will have the opportunity to take two unforgettable baths in the lights of the Sorrento sunset
Dinner & drinks
Sunset behind Ischia
We will sail in the late afternoon to enjoy the romantic sunset behind the Island of Ischia
Sunset boat tour along the Sorrento Coast itinerary
Take a look at the map to discover the points of interest of the boat trip. Click on the pins for more details. All our boat trips depart from Marina Grande, in Sorrento.
- Free transfer from/to 2 pick-up points in Sorrento
- Boat tour as described above (subject to change in case of rough seas to ensure maximum safety and comfort)
- English speaking skipper
- Bottled water, soft drinks, beer
- Experience an on-board dinner featuring locally sourced bio products (note that the website photos are indicative, the menu varies with the seasonality of raw materials)
- The start and end times of the boat tour may vary slightly depending on the sunset time; this will be communicated after the reservation; in any case, the tour will last 2 hours
- It is advisable to wear non-slip shoes
- Alcoholic beverages, such as local wine, are available on sale
- Minimum 2 pax
- In case of bad weather, the Captain reserves right to postpone the boat trip or refund the paid amount