A day of relaxation on board the “SalBoat” to discover the beauties of the Island of Capri, the Faraglioni and many sea caves. It will be possible to disembark and we will offer you a lunch based on typical dishes.
Boat tour of Capri
Between 7:30 and 8:20 transfer from the hotel to the port of Marina Grande in Sorrento. At 8:30 boarding on the SalBoat and start of the excursion along the Sorrento Peninsula. We will pass in front of the remains of the Roman villa of Pollio Felice, the Marina di Puolo, Massa Lubrense and Mitigliano. Once in Capri we will admire the majestic White Grotto, the Faraglioni rocks and the iconic villas by the sea. We will disembark in Capri, where you will have free time to relax. Back on board we will let you taste our food specialties. The tour continues with a refreshing swim in the crystal clear waters of Capri, passage to the Green Grotto and the Lighthouse of Punta Carena, and then take the route to Sorrento, where we will disembark around 16:00 and take you back to the hotel.
Free from pick-up points; 5€ from hotels in Sorrento; 10€ from hills & neighboring villages
Disembark at Capri
Lunch & drinks
Boat tour and disembark in Capri itinerary
Take a look at the map to discover the points of interest of the boat trip. Click on the pins for more details. All our boat trips depart from Marina Grande, in Sorrento, indicated by the red pin. The green pins indicate the free pick-up points in Sorrento.
Meeting and embarkation point next to Trattoria da Emilia, Marina Grande, Sorrento
This is a green choice! 🌱
- Free transfer from/to 3 pick-up points in Sorrento
- Boat tour as described above (subject to change in case of rough seas to ensure maximum safety and comfort)
- 4 hours of free time to visit Capri
- English speaking skipper
- Swimming and snorkeling equipment, floating-tubes, arm-bands for children (beach towels not provided)
- Bottled water, soft drinks, beer
- Experience an on-board lunch featuring locally sourced bio products (note that the website photos are indicative, the menu varies with the seasonality of raw materials)
- It is advisable to wear non-slip shoes
- Visit to the Blue Grotto is not included
- Alcoholic beverages, such as local wine, are available on sale
- The boat leaves with a minimum of 4 people
- In case of bad weather, the Captain reserves right to postpone the boat trip or refund the paid amount
- Capri landing tax is not included, it costs 10€ and you can pay cash on board