A day at sea to discover the beauties of the Sorrento Peninsula and Amalfi Coast (Positano and Amalfi), two of the most beautiful in the world, narrated by poets and artists since Homer’s time.
Boat tour along the Amalfi Coast
At 08.00 am, transfer from your hotel to the port of Marina Grande. On board the “SalBoat” and begin the tour during which you will enjoy breathtaking panoramas along the incredible landscape of the Sorrento Peninsula. You will be enchanted by places such as the remains of Queen Joan of Aragon’s Palace, Puolo Village, Massalubrense and Mitigliano, Campanella Point Natural Park, Li Galli Islands, Positano and Amalfi. We will give you the opportunity to disembark in Positano (1:30h free time) and Amalfi (1:30 free time). During the stop in front of Amalfi, you will have the possibility of swimming in the crystal clear waters of the “Divine Coast”. Thereafter, we will serve lunch which is based on our traditional specialties, strictly prepared with local products. Return to Marina Grande in Sorrento around 5.00 pm and transfer back to the Hotel.
Lunch & drinks
- Transfer from/to your hotel in Sorrento
- Boat tour as described above
- English speaking skipper
- Swimming and snorkeling equipment: liloes, floating-tubes, arm-bands for children
- Bottled water, soft drinks
- Lunch on-board based on local bio products
- It is advisable to wear non-slip shoes
- Alcoholic beverages, such as local wine and beer, are available on sale
- Minimum 8 pax
- In case of bad weather, the Captain reserves right to postpone the boat trip or refund the paid amount